Upcoming Focus Groups
Monday, April 30 - 12:30pm
Tuesday, May 8 - 5:30pm
Tuesday, May 15 - 4:30pm
Wednesday, May 23 - 1:30pm
If you have questions, or would like to put your name on a list to participate contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-545-8323.
We are inviting individuals from all over the county, with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to participate in focus groups for the 2018 Chatham County Community Assessment.
Participating in a focus group will give you the chance to influence how we approach health and well-being in this county. Your voice matters as we work on prioritizing health initiatives and services for residents. We need to know if what we’re doing is working, what services you know about, and what services are needed in your community.
So come out and Let’s Talk about making Chatham the county that you want it be.
What is a focus group?
A focus group is a one-time meeting of 4-8 people. That lasts approximately an hour to an hour and half. It is an opportunity for you to share your ideas and opinions about things that impact Chatham County. Some example questions include:
- What do you think are the strengths or good things about your community?
- What do you think are the major health issues in Chatham County?
What you will be asked to do?
You’ll be asked questions that will generate a discussion on different aspects of your community.
- There are no wrong answers.
- Your name will never be used in connection with your comments made in the focus group. We will not identify who said what. We will not identify the names of individuals who participated.
- The focus group will be audiotaped. All notes and tapes from the focus group will be stored in a locked office.
How do you participate?
We will update this page with information on upcoming focus groups. If you are interested in participating, or would like to learn more email email@example.com or call 919-545-8323.
Will you get anything out of participating?
A meal will be provided during all focus groups.